“Security is getting a bigger piece of the IT budget pie,” said Jonathan Penn, author and vice president of tech industry strategy and security, about a recent Forrester report.
The next biggest issues were disaster recovery, followed by identity and access management.
This is good to hear, considering Minicom is in the Access Management business. Our Centralized Access & Management System, KVM.net II fits right into this category.
For your Server Room or Datacenter KVM.net II will:
- Automate centralized remote access
- Create customized access services
- Use a single portal to access ANY of your IT assets via a single-click
- Keep your existing KVM infrastructure
- Preserve your investment in training time
- Unify administration of targets and users across geographic locations to distributed branch offices
A free interactive online demo is available, just fill out this short form and set up a time that is convenient for you.