During the seminar you will learn:
- Why centralized access is critical to your customers, large and small.
- The exclusive advantages of the KVM.NET II solution.
- To position a central access solution to your small, medium and large IT end customers
- How to design solutions to real life customer problems
- Hands on training with KVM.net II and other remote access products.
- How to access valuable sales tools
Event Location and Details:
- At the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Elizabeth, NJ
- 0.5 miles from the Newark International Airport
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
- 9:30 - 12:30 Product Introduction
- 1:30 - 5:30 Certification Training
Please RSVP by February 15, 2009 to: David Zucker at David.Zucker@minicom.com
Please Note: If you are not from the area, room reservations can be made here. Advanced Room Rate Specials are available from $63.95 onwards.
Previous attendees said:
Jim Fry, President, Fox Network Systems:"KVM.net II certification training was probably the best focused product training I've seen in a decade. Although the training had participants at all levels of prior experience and technical knowledge, the Minicom leaders kept the participants and material on track and focused. This made sure the beginners weren't lost and the "old-timers" weren't bored silly. Minicom people kept attendees interested and involved with lecture, tests and interactive groups. My hat's off to the Minicom team for a job well done."
Jim Mollencop, DataSPAN - Territory Manager PNW:
"The certification program for KVM.net II was VERY informative and helpful! Not only does Minicom have a great IT solution that is simple to set up, use and sell at great margins, but also provides a great marketing tool for these tough economic times called "Minicom's real needs approach" said Jim Mollencop, dataSPAN Territory Manager PNW. "Literally a few days after the training I visited a client and discussed the "real needs approach" and was immediately asked for a quote at the meeting."